1 Jun 2014

GRIM REAPER

Finally, finally, FINALLY back!! I have been itching to update this little world of mine but things have been hectic for me. I`ve been going places back and forth, running errands here and there, attending events everywhere (although I`ve turned down opportunities :'() and my boyfriend recently had his birthday week which was oh-so great! Did I mention my flash drive was being a little bitch? My files were nowhere to be found unless I attached my drive to my boyfriend`s laptop. Talk about being clingy.

Anyway, I wore this outfit to a gig and boy, May 22 will forever be remembered as an insanely fun day. Happy anniversary to Saving The Dying Hope aka everybody`s favorite band!! ☺and below is a photo taken by street photographer Bene Arcayan while I was walking along Ayala on the way to said gig. Moral lesson: always look your best wherever you go because you don`t know when the camera`s pointing at you ;)

16 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of you, I like the casual vibe this outfit brings with the denim, 90s inspired shirt and then the cool little hat. Lovely outfit, keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everybody's favorite band hahah! thank you so much Jia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit girl !

    Have you seen my latest blogpost ? I travelled to London for the RegentTweet blogger event . Read it on my blog!
    www.v-fashionwise.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love your tanktop!
    so cool :)

    xx
    Overload Journals

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice jacket and top
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love this outfit! Ang ganda ng oversized jacket mo :) You wear it well. Also, I love your poses, ha! Ako medyo awkward in front of the camera but you make it look easy haha.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I love this outfit so much!!! The tee and the sunnies and perf

    ♥ Erika from STYLE AND SUNDRY (http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi jiaa! i love the dress-denim jacket combination you look so astig in that outfit! BTW i just answered your questions check it out <3

    http://yanibonifacio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ganda ng shades mo and the outfit. :) Sometimes nakakaloka pag wala kang camera doon pa may event and happens to be your fave band! :)

    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that outfit so much! You look really fierce, the sunnies are amazing. <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool look, very different to my style, but suits you well!
    Two Hearts One Roof

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...