27 Jun 2014

WHAT`S IT LIKE DATING A MUSICIAN



Being together for almost a year (we`re celebrating our first anniversary on July 6th!) has led me to believe that I completely understand how musicians — or at least my boyfriend — think. So I wrote this in the hopes of having it published in an online magazine but luck isn`t on my side that time. I now decided to share this with you, and maybe, I`ll share what he wrote about what`s it like dating a fashionphile with you too in the following days. Apparently, the man enjoys doing lists and activities that make us realize how much we know and love each other. Hence, the hashtag and blog section #NSOCTuesdays was born. And being the sharer between us two, I get the responsibility of being the poster of all our crazy antics and euphoric shenanigans.

On the other side of the spectrum, I just revamped my blog design!! I`ve been meaning to redesign this for quite a while now but time did not permit until today came and I had a rather slow day at work which left me all bored and browsing sites. I stumbled upon Kylie Jenner`s Tumblr and I knew instantly how I would want my blog to look like. Any thoughts on it? I`d love to hear your feedback!
 

6 comments:

  1. loving the desig, and good luck with musician!

    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah good luck!!! i hope you will have fun!!!! :*

    muchos besos y abrazos
    ~ TheGrisGirl ~
    __________________________
    www.thegrisgirl.blospot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Advanced Happy Anniversary to you and your lad!! I love how your blog turned dark yet not irritating to the eyes!

    Oh and hey I tagged you to an award!! Hope you'd have time to check it out and I'm looking forward to see your answers!

    xx
    Danielle
    Midnight Blues

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting and cool post! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to date a musician or a member of a band. Lol. You're so lucky!! Good luck! :)

    http://thedauntlessgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary for you guys for next 6th July! :D

    xx
    Overload Journals
    Instagram|My daily blog|

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...