22 Jul 2014

UPPERCLASS CLOTHING CO.


Chain backprint tee in black
Upperclass is a clothing brand that aims to bring superiority to the street-wear scene with not only creative designs, but also amazing quality. It is a brand that targets the people`s culture rather than mainstream hype.

I was explaining to my boy the other day the difference between casual wear and street wear: casual wear is informal, practical, uninhibited and true to form of the basics while street wear is getting comfort whilst not forgetting the essence of style, statement and fit. (oh, it's my opinion. #DontH8M8)  I`ve done a few street wear looks too (here, here, and here for starters) as I am admittedly a fan of not only the clothes itself, but the culture.

Anyway, Upperclass Clothing Co. uses only 100% Japanese cotton for their button-downs and the most premium of inks on their graphic tees therefore I guarantee you that the quality is immaculate! more under the cut >

  
Deer God graphic tee in white
Deer God graphic tee in black

Chain backprint tee in white
Now that you have an idea of what the brand is, I am delighted to announce their newest collection: Mountaineer.

This season`s collection`s inspiration was made with quality and culture in mind. As I`ve mentioned, they used 100% Japanese cotton "with subtle touches of class that implement their way of thinking."
Sounds good for you? Then cop one now as the stocks for their Mountaineer collection are VERY limited.

All are produced in the Philippines but don`t worry, they ship internationally provided 10 or more items are purchased.
Mountaineer collection prices:
PHP 1650.00 (for meet-ups and at STRATE Co.)
PHP 1800.00 (shipped)

For further inquiries, head on over to their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr pages or send an SMS at +639178521287

Let me know what you think thru the comments! Are you a fan of street wear too?
xo

21 comments:

  1. loved the collared shirts, specially the red one!
    xo

    http://www.calluswhatever.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool collections!
    for sale?
    xo

    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cool!
    I'd steal the look for my boy-friends ;D
    Have a nice day! x

    love,
    g-carinoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so great!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! I love everything. Never heard of this brand before but I'm definitely liking the style. I'm very inspired by these sort of street and grunge-y looks lately <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing collection!
    I think I have known a little about street style from your post <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. woah! these clothes are so cool! :D

    New style post sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection. Specially the shirts collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOP↟ Such a great post! :) it look greats
    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a stylish brand! Loving some items there! Lovely post, amazing blog! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Returning the support as always!

    http://thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great designs ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post dear, love the designs.
    :)

    ---

    i am now following your blog
    through Bloglovin'.


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  13. Their graphic tees look super cool :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...