30 Mar 2014

THE 1975












Okay, I admit. I am not a fan of The 1975 yet I listen to them. Taking this opportunity to see another band for free (because it`s a mall show) is also my excuse to catch up with my good friends whilst donning an outfit suited for Lothlorien. The crowd was surprisingly massive though. I don`t think I`ve seen a crowd that huge for a mall show before —all 3 floors of the mall was occupied with curious Filipinos and avid fans of the band! I went floor-hopping too alongside Joko to see if anymore of our friends are watching resulting to window shopping because we were frankly getting bored. Speaking of, I love Bershka`s men’s section so much! Their S/S `14 collection is truly one for the books — and absolutely my closet! Our night ended with the usual: taking selfies with friends, taking photos for my outfit, and McDonald`s for dinner. Classic.
Outfit photos by Joko Curioso

15 comments:

  1. beautiful post!
    would you love to follow each other?
    we could follow each other here and also on another socials like instagram or twitter
    just let me know on my blog :)
    smiles' avenue
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cecilia! Will check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Any free gig is a good gig!! I love live music :)
    Your cape shirt is super cute too.

    x Stace
    tee&fame

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that sounds fun...looks like you had wonderful time
    and you looking great
    follow you via G+ and bloglovin, hope u plz add me via GFC.. it doesnt work for me
    keep in touch sweets

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look great . Sounds like its amazing .

    Mind to following each other?
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics!!
    It looks like you had fun in the end!

    Followed you!

    Lu | The Ankalli Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes dear, thank you!! followed you too! xo

      Delete
  6. awesome! i'm seeing them a few times this month :)

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? where though? that`s great! :)

      Delete
  7. Cute outfit and love the floral crown on you!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...