5 Mar 2014

DIRNDL

 Obsessing over midis lately and my mum has won me over again by showing me more of her clothes and this button-up dirndl skirt`s one of them. I`ve never worn skirts or dresses as much before in my life and I`m brave enough to say that I was stupid not to like them. Maybe because I had serious weight issues. Losing heaps of pounds made me confident and comfortable with myself better. It also feels very very great that more clothes fit me now. I am proud to say that from double XLs, my size went down to mediums and even smalls! I get overly excited whenever I find out that the clothes I`m wearing these days have "small" on the label. high five

As for this ensemble, the top (Vivienne Tam)`s a gift from my relatives that just came back from the States. They know how to make me happy by bringing me back loads of clothes. I just wanted to balance  everything by sticking to just black and magenta.
 Vivienne Tam top/dirndl skirt from mum/Doc Martens boots/Lady Rustan`s handbag/Higad earrings by Elan Bijoux/Covington cropped jacket



Higad earrings by Elan Bijoux!


Much love,
Jia

5 comments:

  1. You look lovely!
    Love that coat! :)
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush
    [There's a giveaway on my blog, if you would like to join?]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! The skirt is gorgeous and you look great.

    www.myfamilyandabruzzo.com
    www.lululovesfilms.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that purple coat, you look so pretty x

    http://love-andvelvet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...