22 Feb 2014

SPORTY-CUS




My trusty and worn-out Nikes.



Apostrophe eyelet top/tailored cigarette pants/G leather belt/Nike sneakers/Museum of Modern Art New York cap/Tommy Hilfiger rucksack

You know those days when a light bulb just turns on out of nowhere for an outfit idea? I miss wearing my Nikes, to be honest and I could not help but incorporate my feminine eyelet top with a sporty look. Besides, 2014 is the year for "sporty luxury". I am also very inspired by brothers Jalan and Jibril Durimel`s genius clothing choices. I`m a girl yet I still look up to them as my fashion icons and I would love for them to be my muses when I venture into menswear someday.

This outfit just screams comfy to me. Did I mention I feel pretty too? I`ve been using a new Liz Claiborne eye shadow palette and their shades can go from day to night.

I really wish I could update this blog quite regularly as life`s making me busy these days.

Much love,
Jia

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cool outfit the way you paired the pieces together worked really well!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...