21 Oct 2014

BEDDINGINN: BATHS

I`m the type of person who daydreams the perfect home every time I chance upon being in a home depot (if not most of the time). From the living room to the bedroom to the shower and bath, I would want a minimalist type of home especially for my bathroom. I imagine it to be of silver, black and white only.. And with Beddinginn, my imagination can come to life.

Fantastic High Quality Thermostatic Digital Display Square Shower Head Faucet



Contemporary Chrome Finish Two Cylinder Handles Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet

Cozy Black White Dot Pattern Orange Bathrobe
8 Inches LED Changing Color Pure Copper Shower Head faucet
Beddinginn offers only the highest quality of products ranging from bathroom hardware to bath accessories. I personally had a hard time selecting my favorites among their huge selection of bath essentials! Have I mentioned they also ship worldwide? What's not to like?! Happy shopping! 

Let me know what kind of dream home you want by the comments below x

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna decorate/style my home yet, but I really like minimalistic homes!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee BeddingInn! Ang gaganda ng products nila <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're like mutual in wanting to have such minimal themed home. And the BeddingInn is just so perf their products are worth your money.

    Hoping to see you hop in my blog!! Check out my new post and tell me something about it!!! :)

    HIATUS and BOOKS // Midnight Blues

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...