10 Jan 2014

CARTOONS



So this is a dress given to me by my cousin. I was reluctant to wear it as first cause I thought it was kind of mediocre, to be honest. I read magazine after magazine and those gave me inspiration to wear this cartoon-printed dress. 




I guess Dr. Martens are the perfect footwear for this ensemble to give it a little machismo. I don`t want to be too girly by wearing ballet flats or heels. 


I played it up by tying a scarf around my head as a headband to give the look some oomph. A girl`s gotta have options for her hair too, right?




Lastly, I`m so happy I`m starting my year right by grabbing the latest issue of Preview Magazine! Another item to add to my growing collection. 

Today has been great, so far. I`m happy, my family`s happy, and I am very sure this weekend`s going to be amazing.

Much love, 
Jia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jia!!! As always, I've loved all your outfit posts! You look so, soooo pretty! And you're right! That Dr. Martens boots perfectly suits your style! ☺

    Love, Kae Trisha ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...