29 Jan 2014

MUSKETEER

Ralph Lauren white polo/Esprit plaid polo/Xhiliration leather pants/Doc Martens boots/Kenneth Cole Reaction handbag/Kultura choker
For a girly feel..







I missed wearing this polo and I had several ideas on how to wear it. I flipped through my latest Preview mag and saw filmmaker Sam Lee wearing layers of polos and I thought, why not?? To make my look not over the top, I stuck to neutral colors with white, mocha, and black. To add some life in it, I topped my look with my burgundy Kenneth Cole Reaction bag which I haven`t really used yet because I thought it was too feminine. I also borrowed my mum`s choker from Kultura to spice things up even just a bit.

As I was strolling on my way to meet up with my boyfriend, I thought I looked like a modern-day musketeer. He just laughed at me for thinking that way. What do you think?

Much love,
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...