7 Jan 2014

I Sure Know How to Run Free



Felt like wearing a skirt on a Monday so I threw on my velvet bloomer skirt which I got from a thrift shop. Paired it with a blue tank top, from Greenhills, I own for years now but barely wear.


I thought it would be freezing at work to wear just a mini skirt and a tank top so I threw on my denim polo from Nordstrom.



Then I thought it was too.. blue and plain. So I ransacked through the pile of accessories I have and decided I`d wear a capiz flower around my neck.


Oh! I almost forgot. After a couple of weeks of alternating between my Dr. Martens and my black on black slip ons, I wore my Nikes again!! yaaay I was actually thinking of wearing my DMs with this ensemble but then I thought my white and blue Nikes would fit much better. Plus, I really missed them.

Much love,
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...