8 Jan 2014

Day 6: your favorite Lord of The Rings character

There is no doubt that Galadriel, Lady of Light is my favorite character among all of J.R.R. Tolkien`s creations. The first time I saw the movie, I was instantly captured by her. She looks so regal, you`d instantly know that she`s royalty. Tolkien actually described Galadriel as "the mightiest and fairest of all the Elves that remained in Middle-Earth" and the "greatest of elven women" which I totally agree to. She`s actually one of my idols. I don`t know why but there`s just something in her that makes you want to know more about her. I find mystery behind her fairness and modesty. 
In fact, I`d always want to dress up as her for Halloween. I want to "glow" like her, and ugh, her skin`s so perfect! :( okay and I honestly think that Cate Blanchett gave the role justice. 

Recently, The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug came out on the big screen and yes, I saw the movie the first showing day. Another strong She-Elf was there, Tauriel. I know she`s such a bad-ass and all and I was reconsidering changing my favorite character from Galadriel to Tauriel but nope! Galadriel still tops my list. Nothing could really change about how much I idolize her. 

So there, Galadriel`s my favorite character from The Lord of The Rings. Hbu?

Much love,
Jia

Photos courtesy of Galadriel`s Facebook Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...