27 Jan 2014

YOU ASKED FOR MY CLOSET

An anon on my ask.fm has been bugging me to post a photo of my closet. I am really reluctant to post one because as you can see, it`s so damn messy and disorganized. No matter how much I fix it, it just won`t be neat as what you see in those Tumblr photos. The clothes I have in that photo are the ones I use. The ones I don`t use are all kept in mega boxes under my bed. 

Where I keep another bunch of clothes especially my winter wear.
That`s it. Seriously, man. I hate how my closet looks. I can`t even see some of my clothes because they`re buried deep down in the abyss. Bottomline: I NEED A BIGGER CLOSET. A walk-in, yes??

Much love,
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...