18 Jan 2014

Day 15: favorite store

This is honestly one of the hardest questions I have encountered in my whole life since Math and Physics classes in high school. I`ve thought long and hard for this and since I want to share what stores I frequent, I`ll just tell you about Net-A-Porter


It`s my go-to site whenever I catch on the latest trends (and classics, reinvented). Almost like an E-bay for sartorially curious people. 

It also has a section called "Net-A-Porter Live" that shows you what people around the world are buying right now. It may be intimidating that its tagline is "The world`s premier online luxury fashion destination." but I swear, everything here is what you need if you want to be updated with what your fashion icons are wearing. 

If you have absolutely no idea with what you want, you can visit their Fashion Fix section which has articles that show you exactly which pieces to put together, think Polyvore

I`m sure you`re asking. "Why is it all for women only?" Don`t fret! They have a men`s fashion counterpart called Mr. Porter where fashion conscious men can also see what`s in and what`s not. Girls can also get gift ideas here for their respective beaus. 

Don`t worry! They ship internationally which gives this site a million plus points for our everyday fashion needs.

Much love,
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...