1 Jan 2014

MOD






A look worn on a rather lazy day despite it looking all dressed up. This is another shift dress I own, and I have two more in black and white. I love plain shift dresses because of that fact that it makes my body look fit (and I feel sexy in them) and that`s what good clothes do to you, right? Make you feel good about yourself. Then I wore black stockings cause the back slit was a little too high up my arse. To top it off, black on black slip-ons was the perfect choice to not go over the top since the yellow shift dress made a statement alone.

yellow shift dress - Rico Salandanan 
skinny leather belt - Guess
black on black slip-ons - Vans

Much love, 
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...